Friday, January 19, 2018

Angel Magick Progress





























Angel magick.

What an interesting form of magick.  I've performed it a few times for my son to heal, and for my friend to heal.  Both seems to be doing better so I'd call that some success with it... not sure how long angel magick is supposed to last...

One thing the books really need to put in there is the need to ground.  I am high as a KITE.  Haha.

So far what I've been dealing with are various angels and angel calls from the books I have.

I haven't cast anything on myself yet because I don't want anything yet.

Everything that prompts me to cast are the needs of those close to me whom I love.

Wait... I did cast something to help me and Maiya get closer.  Then I had a vivid dream last night where she was a part of the dream, although she did not show herself I could feel her there.

Well, unless she was the baby dolphin I had to take care of.  Maiya?  Nah, she was in it but I don't think she was a baby dolphin but more of someone watching the dream unfold.

I guess that counts.  Doesn't it?

With that said,

Blessings,


Rafe GB.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The information in this blog is for entertainment purposes ONLY. All trolling messages will be promptly deleted.