Thursday, August 31, 2017

I seemed to do it right this time

Mena appears to be the succubus that has come calling.  I still believe that she is part sky and part star that have combined for mutual benefit.

I don't know why spirits do this or even how they do this, but it's been commented on in various places throughout the net.  I've linked to a source before in the blog, but for the life of me I can't find it.

I've found something similar, but it is when a spirit morphs with a human being.

Trust me when I say that this is simply another example of two spirits being able to merge, such as two in purely spirit form with each other for mutual benefit for however long they wish/contract to.

spirits-morphing

***

I had two dreams last night, both were sexual in nature.

The first one was hazy and I'm afraid I don't remember much.

The 2nd was more vivid and I could see the woman more clearly.  It's funny as when we were about to have sex she told me she always uses protection, always.

I think that was a nod to me performing the lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram repeatedly for a few days prior in order to sort things out/ get rid of ties from all of the rituals I've performed trying to make contact with a succubus lover.

Frankly, my intent was that whoever stayed and weathered the LBRP was the succubus love who was supposed to be here, or perhaps could finally arrive with all the "junk" sorted out that may have been in her way from being able to arrive.

The lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram, or LBRP for short, is the best ritual I could ever recommend for someone who needs to clear themselves of negative spiritual attachments, or even convoluted spiritual attachments.  I call it the "hard reset".

It is a ritual that basically clears things to what they should be when things get too weighed down and complicated, as well as refreshing the soul in a dramatic way.

I would highly recommend it to any and all who practice summoning to learn this ritual for it's benefits, some of which only appear in time with use and mastery.

Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram

Learn it, live it, love it.  You never know when you might need it so memorize it.
You may feel a strange feeling in your stomach (I believe that this is a sympathetic response to the solar plexus chakra being activated which is the chakra for power.

Also, once you begin to memorize it and can hold the visualizations very well you may experience a temporary feeling of emptiness afterward for a few minutes.  I liken this to the feeling that one was attached to the junk that was removed, and also the powerful sweeping away nature of all things that aren't for you, creating a sudden feeling of vacuum so to speak.

Regardless, it's temporary and lasts only a few minutes.



Be gentle with a succubus: She falls in love easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The information in this blog is for entertainment purposes ONLY. All trolling messages will be promptly deleted.