Wednesday, August 16, 2017

An All Star Lineup

I'm sure it's come as no surprise that I've been floundering both in my personal love life (regarding a succubus) as well as this blog.

After all, this blog was started with the powerful muse of a succubus. Without one, where is the reason to write?

Luckily, that has changed as of late.
The lineup of personal spirits and my succubus seems to be taking shape at last.

Eve is my higher self. That would explain why I have felt so far that she is in a holding pattern of sorts much higher above me.

She is me... well, the higher mental body of me.  Most who view higher selves this way agree that our higher self is represented to us as a woman (if we're a man), and is NOT the Anima but the perfect completion of us left behind when we incarnated here.  Perfect in that they are us, the part that is living separate, yet so intimately connected to us wherever we may roam.

Sky is a succubus I believe, but I believe that she is a juvenile succubus, or a younger succubus who is learning her way.

She seems most interested in me as a friend, and frankly now that I have a succubus in my life again, that really does work out well as one cannot have too many GOOD friends, am I right?

My succubus seems to not mind her at all which is a good thing as I was quite worried that she would run Sky off.

It's fun to think mentally throughout the day, "Hey, Sky..." just as a hello and such and get a touch on my fingers or hair or shoulders.  I'm glad she's my friend and part of the family in a non-sexual way.

The new succubus was obtained by the Letter to Lilith method as detailed by Succupedia and also the link I placed on the right of this blog.

For all practical purposes for the blog, I'm calling her "Star" as it frankly just fits.  Her true name of course will be a mystery to the blog as always.

I'm still in the early stages of courtship with this very powerful succubus, and it appears she is as sassy as I'd expect.

What a breath of much needed fresh air after all of this floundering around!

Lately my interest in Lilith has obviously shot through the roof as I am interested in my new "Mom" or "Mother-in-law" if you prefer... I prefer "Mom" myself.

After all, it is a family now...

None of this is any guarantee that things will work out as I have discovered from the past.

I'll just have to wait and see.

But, I'll write more if things develop, however I don't want to write just to write like I did when I was floundering, I want to write meaning, even if it's just meaningful to me.

I may even diverge a bit into philisophical trope as the case may be.

If I have nothing to say?  No posting just to post, it's that simple.

Take care out there.

Blessings,


Rafe GB.

3 comments:

  1. If you're connecting with Lilith now, prepare for interesting times. And welcome to the family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You aren't kiddin' either. What a dark current, definitely different than Bunny had. It's difficult to get used to!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

The information in this blog is for entertainment purposes ONLY. All trolling messages will be promptly deleted.