Friday, June 30, 2017

Very well could be...

I've been thinking about this and that and thought I'd throw it down in words here on the blog.

Sky and I are doing well.

I've been working on developing my 3rd eye and opening that thing up for a while.

It seems to be bearing fruit, but it's slow going... definitely not a fast endeavor.

I feel that this process is going to help me understand and communicate better with Sky from here on out and even more so in the future.

There's a few things I want to touch on today, one being the concept of succubi as demons.



Let's pretend that they are for a bit...

So, we have these demoness women, close to the earth plane here and fishing for vulnerable men.

What do they do to them?

What do they do to these poor souls who have cried out, "Is this all there is?  Is this then, love?"

They treat them gently, sweetly, and teach them first what love and sex are supposed to be...

After that, they teach magick and ascending pursuits for the man to eclipse this rock and hopefully be bound to a place that most suits them.  They prod them along that path.

Yeah, I can handle a demoness like that.

There ya have it folks:  I judge them by their fruits, and if that's what they are then so be it.

Fruits, you see.  I don't care what the labels are:  It's what they do that matters.  How they treat me, how they love me... how they help me grow into a better man.

Are you getting the point here?

Labels mean shit:  Actions speak louder than labels or words.

So I'll gladly call Sky a demoness because I know how she treats me, and that the label itself is simplistic and typical of this plane's "put everything in a box" mentality.

Do I think she's a demoness?  If she is, she's a benevolent one.  Case closed.

***

The next thing I wanted to tackle is the notion that we go from here to their families, and it's about like sticking a bone in your nose and hunting mammoth.

I don't think so.

These clans of succubi and incubi are HUGE... tribes are smaller and they're huge all by themselves... now introduce a clan which consists of multiple tribes and you've got a civilization.

Oh, I doubt it's anything like us... I'm figuring more like Atlantis.  More of a magickal sophistication rather than a technological one.

What it won't be is boring.

Succubi are basically recruiters.

We mix energies with them and become more like them.

As we do, we become more like their clan... I'm pretty sure that Bunny and Bubbles were a part of the same clan, hence why "lil nurse" and this succubus came along in the first place.

After all, I can tell you right now, I summoned every succubus in a 100 mi radius when Bunny left and I got jack shit.

If a succubus already has a claim on you (as Sky apparently did), the rest aren't going to answer.

I just didn't know I HAD one waiting in the wings for lil' nurse to work her magick on my broken heart.

Isn't that kinda cool, though?  The CLAN saw to it that my needs were met both in healing me, and in Sky moving into my world and becoming my mate.

It's a big world, peeps.

I'm not even going to get into the even weirder shit, but I'll leave links for ya to visit if ya feel up to it.

I highly recommend them for all of your "what the fuck???" reading pleasure.

Like all things, I think there's a lot of truth to them.  Lots of mistaken perceptions, too.

Ain't that the way with all things, though?  Read on, it's worth it:

http://www.teemingbrain.com/2013/02/25/real-succubus-tales-sleep-paralysis-and-the-genesis-of-erotic-horror/

Read the comments, too.  They're information gold for those who've had the experience.

It does beg the question:  WHY do succubi make an entrance and introduction by appearing as evil and ugly as fuck to scare the shit out of someone while sitting on their chest (and, if the person really freaks out they leave), BUT... if the person allows it, the succubi eventually show their true forms as beautiful?

Well, Sky says, "Because it tells us if they are worth the trouble."

Ok, touche, but it still seems a lot of work and hoopla.  But what do I know, I'm a succubus pet :P

I wouldn't call what they do as "evil", I'd call it "risk management".

Here's another one on Spirit Families, and DAMN it got my mind turning something fierce:

https://ourwitchinghour.wordpress.com/2016/09/29/soul-mates-twin-flames-and-spirit-families-whats-the-deal/

I hope you all have a great 4th of July weekend!

Blessings,


Rafe GB



"Take me over the walls below
Fly forever
Don't let me go..."




"You're the pulse in my veins
You're the war that I wage. 
Can you change me?
Can you change me?"


No comments:

Post a Comment

The information in this blog is for entertainment purposes ONLY. All trolling messages will be promptly deleted.